Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

Something Fishy?

Hello Beauties,

I recently learnt how to do a Fishtail Braid, which i was rather excited about, kinda sad?! who careeess! 
I've never been able to do a French Braid, although i will keep practising!
its a great way to where your hair this Autumn/Winter, its a keen fave in the celeb world! Celebs such as Cheryl Cole, Blake Lively, Tulisa, Fearne Cotton and many others!


images courtsey of Google

Althought on those guys it looooks gorgeouss, mine doesn't seem to have the same effect somehow :/
maybe its the lack of length, damn you curly hair. you probably don't know but i have extremeeeely curly hair, i wear my hair straight 99.9% of the time as it gives me an extra inch or so in length! i have been growing my hair since i was about 4 years old, its finally starting to look long... ish. 





Keep Smiling Beauties. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment