Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

NOTD: OPI Yodel Me On My Cell

I've been trying to do a OOTD post for 2 days now and there has been a problem, so i thought i'd try a quick NOTD post for you guys, again I've been lacking in inspiration of what to paint my nails. i have so many polishes, but feel like i need a couple of new ones for autumn/winter 2011 :) there must be an excuse in there somewhere ;)
Anyway today i went with OPI's Yodel Me On My Cell; Lena White's (where i buy my OPI polishes online) cute annotation for this polish is I'll feel "blue" if you don't! 

This colour is perfect for autumn, its such a rich jewel-toned teal. Its a Shimmer lacquer – enriched with a soft undertone of sparkly gold or silver (S), although with with polish i found it more watery than Lincoln Park After Dark; it wasn't a problem to apply :)
Its currently £6.30 on Lena White, which in my opinion its an absolute bargain!


 2 coats, natural light



Keep Smiling Beauties. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment