Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Autumn Inspired FOTN

Hey Guys,
just a quick face of the night for you, i went out for dinner with my mum and step dad last night and i decided to take the season into consideration when doing my make-up. As I've said before, i love the rich autumnal colours, so i wanted to use them in a make-up look :)

The finished look :)
 On the eyes i used a MAC paint in Bare Canvas (£13.50) to prime the eyelids and give the shadow something to adhere to. Then i applied MAC's Vanilla (£11.50) all over the lid, then i took a redish/brown shade something similar to MAC's red brick and gently buff that in with a light hand just above the crease to create a wash of colour. Then i took a matte brown, anything like Urban Decays 'Buck' from the Naked Palette or MAC's 'Cork'; just a warm-toned brown and buff that into the crease, blending it into the red & vanilla to create a flawless smokey eye.

I also took the 'Buck' under the eye, along the lash line and blended that out with a blending brush. 
Then i took MAC's 'Carbon' with an angled brush and pressed that gently along the lash line, really close to the lashes to create the illusion of thicker, defined lashes. I did exactly the same with the black shadow along the upper lash line allowing a base for the fake lashes to be applied.
On the waterline i used Avon's SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Black and then Sleek's Ink Pot in Dominatrix.
I applied one coat of Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black by LO'real, then applied my MAC lashes in number 3 using Duo Eyelash Glue.
I have a base on; Concealer, Foundation and Powder. I left my brows natural, applied some bronzer to contour using the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, i know that's not its proper name but I'm sure you all know which one i mean when i say that.
Then finally the lips. i applied MAC's Russian Red (£13.50), i absolutely LOVE wearing lipstick at the minute, its gives your make up such a different feel.


Keep Smiling Beauties xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment