Pages

Friday 14 October 2011

NOTD: Model's Own Sophie's Pink

hello again my loves,
Just a quick NOTD, its Sophie's Pink by Model's Own. Don't be fooled by the colour in the bottle, it may look like your average bubblegum/barbie pink. Certainly not; its super neon! 


I was inspired to paint my nails pink, due to it being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this October i think its so important we are aware of the daily struggle some women have to go through.
Don't judge me; i have quite an obsession with Model's Own polishes. seriously? they are just amazing for the price, they have an incredible range of colours and the application is a nail technicians dream, that's me then!
When i bought my first polishes of theirs i was amazed, i cant recommend them enough :)

My pictures are just not doing this polish justice, although its not a 'autumny' colour its perfect for Spring/Summer :)
This is the best picture i could get, 2 coats natural light.

Here you can see how it looks like a creamy pink, similar to Rose Libertine by Rimmel

Keep Smiling Beauties.xo

1 comment:

  1. amazing colour! I'm a sucker for any nail polish from modelsown!!

    I'm a new follower!


    check out my blog sometime <3

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete