Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Russian Red.

It was my best friend Zoe's 21st Grease Themed birthday party, as i mentioned in a previous post.
I decided i would go as a 'Pink Lady', i know really original but i nearly died when i got my Pink Lady jacket through the post.
I did my research on the fashion/clothes they wore back in the 50's including the make-up and hair styles, which obviously means a classic Red lip and pin-up curls. 
Instead of just popping down to Boots or Superdrug and picking up a red lipstick, this gave me an excuse to add to my MAC collection, eeek.
Russian Red was perfect, a Matte finish its slightly deeper than your average red which i preferred and when it arrived... oh mm gee.
Although wearing such a bold lip was slightly daunting, only hoping that it would suit me.




picture of me to show you how it looked on :)

Keep Smiling Beauties xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment