Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Oversized Jumper (OFTD)


What I'm Wearing:
Oversized Boxy Jumper (Berry) from Next £28
White Cami (worn underneath jumper ) from Primark
High Waisted Vintage-Style Denim Shorts from Next (Sale)
Black Tights from Primark
Tan Mocassins from Primark
Aztec Style Triangle Earrings from Primark

(Here you can see the earrings, i have wanted some triangle earrings since FOREVERR!)
Face of the Day:
Garnier Skin Naturals Eye Roll-On Concealer in Light
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Shade 53
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural in Medium
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Make up Base
Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner (Waterline)
Sleek Ink Pot in Dominatrix (Waterline)
LO'real Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Extra Black
MUA Eyeshadow in 19 (to fill in my brows)
Body Shop Clear Brow Gel
MAC Lovelorn

Hello Loveliess,
Now i'm back off holiday i'm really feeling the cold, and thats not like me at all!!
Finally feels like the 'British Summer' is over, and Autumn is on its way. i HATE the cold weather so much, but i'm really looking forward to the fashion. Oversized jumpers and big boyfriend cardigans, winter boots :)
Although when i took these photos (24th August) the sun was out and it wasn't too cold :)
I spent the day with my dad, he comes over every Wednesday to see me. My parents divorced 11 years ago and i really miss seeing him everyday, but life goes on :)
We just spent the day running errands; put some petrol in my car, found some trousers for him, paid money into the bank, dad went to get his hair cut. All exciting stuff, right? 
anyway I'll love you any leave you.

Zoe xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment