Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Get Your Freak On!

Hello Beautiful People, 
I've seen this tag all over Youtube and thought i'd do it on my blog :)

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My mum always me 'Squidget' i dont know why, she called me it once and it stuck!
My dad has always called me 'bab' or 'baby' i'm such a daddies girl :)

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
hmmmm, besides twiddling my hair and bitting my lip, i cant really think of one :/

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Nope.

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 
 I'm a sucker for the oldies, anything cheesy! HA. Serious girl crush on Celine Dion, anything by her!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
OMG, i could go on foreverrrrr.. its something that my mum always does and it makes me actually want to rip my eyes out. you know when you eat chocolate and your hands get sticky, then it dries and leaves a horrible residue. well she rubs her fingers together and the sound, Oh M Geee. Even thinking about it drives me crazy! hahaaaa

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Biting the skin at the side of my nails, eeek. not good for a Beauty Therapist!

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
In the middle (double bed)

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 
The first memory would probably be when I started Primary School & i had a Simba Toy :)

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
 
Mango&Passion fruit Iced Drink, I dont drink coffee

#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
To clean my Make-up Brushes regularly :/

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
okaaaay, i dont really face any certain way in particular

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can make funny shapes with my tounge :)

#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chocolate!!!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Live each day as it comes, my dad has always said it to me

#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Normally a big t-shirt and shorts :)

#16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
God, where do i start? Chocker necklaces, Velvet trousers/skirts, Jelly Shoes... shall i go on?

Enjoy, Zoe xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment